About The Company

We are a reliable manufacturer with a separate trading department.

Please check our “Why Choose Us” section to learn more about the advantages of partnering with us.

We welcome any customers to visit our factory. Please arrange your visit in advance via our customer support service.

We provide 12-hour phone and 24-hour mail services. Our international team speaks English, German, Russian, and Japanese.

You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay updated about the latest trends and innovations in cutlery production. You are also welcome to follow us on Instagram and Facebook.

About The Knives

We use high-quality materials from Germany, Japan, and China, depending on the product. The most frequently used types of steel are Japanese AUS10, German 1.4116, Chinese 7Cr17MoV, 5Cr15Mov. The materials used for handles are G10 fiber glass, Pakkawood, Rosewood, and ABS plastic.

We provide white boxes, gift boxes, and customized packaging.

Yes, we can imprint your logo on any products and packages upon your request.

We have a strong team of designers and engineers that work both on the development process and OEM/ODM projects. Our engineers will help you to ensure that your product design can be fully implemented.

We offer our customers to sign an NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) which means that we can’t reproduce your product design without your permission. We follow our principles based on trustful partnerships.

Yes, we produce food-safe kitchen knives. We use high-quality raw materials which contain no harmful substances and are certified by the Food and Drug Administration. The quality of our products conforms to international standards.

Purchase Guide


The quotation should include models of the products, quantity, materials, the quality grade of the product, packaging requirements, delivery time requirement, method of transportation.

Checking sample

After the customer confirms that the sample is correct, both parties sign the contract.


Our payment terms are T/T with deposit or L/C at sight.


Our standard production time is up to 45 days.


After production, you can choose the packaging.


Usually submitted to the freight forwarding for booking.


Marine transportation insurance is generally divided into basic insurance (F.P.A, W.P.A, all risks), and additional insurance. The specific insurance type is determined by the importer.


The basic order of customs clearance: Declaration - Inspection – Taxation - Release. The clearance procedure should be performed by the Buyer.

We support free sample policy but you need to pay the transportation fee.

Sample from our Catalog 2020

Please contact our customer support to make a sample request and we will send you a free sample. The transportation fee should be paid by you. It costs approximately 20-30 USD for less than 1 kg parcel delivery if you use DHL or FedEx UPS.


A custom knife

To provide you with a sample of the custom knife, we need approximately 7-10 days for its proofing. Please provide us with detailed design drafts including LOGO design, dimensions, materials, etc. Customized products will be charged a proofing fee. However, after you are satisfied with the sample and place an order, we will deduct the proofing fee from the order amount.

The cost of production of the custom knife depends on a lot of factors and is calculated in each case. Here are the most important factors which affect the price:

Quantity: we provide a better price and more discounts for more order;

Dimension: the price may vary depending on size and weight of the product;

Materials: you can choose materials of a different quality that greatly affect the price;

Details: the product with more details has a higher price.

Our payment terms are T/T with deposit or L/C at sight.

About T/T:

The order should be 30% prepaid before production starts. At once as we finish production, we send you video and photos of the knives. The remaining 70% should be sent before shipment. In case of purchase under FOB terms, the payment can be done against a copy of the Bill of Lading.


About L/C:

The buyer deposits the payment to the bank first, and the bank opens a letter of credit. After the seller delivers the goods according to the terms stipulated in the contract and the letter of credit, the bank pays on behalf of the buyer.

Our standard production time is up to 45 days for mass production and up to 10 days for sample production.

Shipping Guide

Our offer doesn’t include shipping costs. The shipping cost depends on product weight, size, and shipment destination. We calculate the expenses after we receive your request.

Our shipping time is 30-45 days by sea for mass production and 3 – 12 days for product samples.